Naturally Sweet™ Sucralose Powder
A low calorie, low Glycaemic Index (GI), intense sweetener made from sucralose and fibre. It is heat stable, can be used in cooking, it tastes like sugar and has no after-taste. Naturally Sweet contains soluble fibre, which is low in calories and has a low glycaemic response (GR). Contains no potentially harmful artificial sweeteners, no aspartame, saccharin, cyclamates or high glycaemic carbohydrate fillers or bulking agents, such as dextrose or maltodextrin.
- Contains no potentially harmful artificial sweeteners, no aspartame, saccharin, cyclamates or high glycaemic carbohydrate fillers or bulking agents, such as dextrose or maltodextrin
- 10 times less calories per serving than sugar, and 40 times lower GI
- Low Glycaemic Index (GI)
- Natural fibre base in support of intestinal health
- Naturally Sweet’s sucralose and soluble fibre base is made from sugar, not from non-sugar or chemical precursors, as is the case with artificial sweeteners such as aspartame, saccharin and acesulfame
- Excellent for beverages, baking and cooking: will not lose sweetness with heating
- No bitter after-taste
- Tooth friendly: will not contribute to tooth decay.
Mixing & Storage Instructions
- One third of a teaspoon has the equivalent sweetness to two teaspoons of sugar.
- Use to sweeten beverages, cereals, or for baking.
- Temperature stable: will not lose sweetness if used for baking and cooking.
Sucralose, in a low GI, soluble fibre base.
|Per serving (third of a teaspoon)|
|Carbohydrate (including fibre)||1.6g|
|Energy||16kJ (3.8 Cal)|
|Glycaemic Index (GI) = 2|
Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.