Pure Whey Protein Concentrate – Vanilla
Whey protein concentrate is the optimal form of supplemental whey protein. It is high in protein (77% pure protein content), low in fat and carbs, low GI and sweetened with the zero calorie sweetener sucralose. Whey protein supplementation improves athletic performance, facilitates muscle growth and helps to prevent osteoporosis. Pure Whey Protein contains cross-flow microfiltered whey.
- High in protein: 30.6g per serving
- Low fat for healthy weight control and sustained energy levels
- Cross-flow microfiltered whey protein concentrate: with intact immunoglobulins to support healthy immune function and recovery from illness
- Heat-free extraction to ensure protein remains intact
- No sugar added, contains no aspartame, sodium cyclamate, acesulfame K or saccharine
- Contains no stimulants or banned substances
- Suitable for diabetics as part of a controlled diet.
- Pure Whey Protein contains all the essential amino acids in higher concentrations than soya and vegetable protein sources. It has the highest biological value (BV) of all protein sources which means it is the best absorbed and utilised protein by the body. Protein is an important macronutrient in the body for cleansing, by increasing glutathione levels, which plays an important role in detoxification. Adequate intake of protein is essential for proper wound healing. Elderly adults may require higher levels of protein intake due to poorer utilisation. Failure to meet protein needs may negatively affect immune function and recovery from medical complications. Individuals competing in endurance sports or weight training generally require higher protein consumption than the typical daily requirement.
Mixing & Storage Instructions
- Add 2 slightly heaped scoops (40g) to approximately 250ml of milk/water, or to taste and mix well.
- For best results use a shaker or blender.
- For a thicker consistency add a few blocks of ice and/or fruit before blending.
- Can also be added to yoghurt, fruit juices, cereals, jellies or to make smoothies.
- Pure whey protein is optimally utilised by hard working muscles when consumed within maximum 45 minutes post-exercise.
- Store in a cool dry place below 25°C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Composition – VANILLA flavour
Whey protein concentrate (cross-flow microfiltered), lecithin, flavourants and sucralose.
Nutritional Table – VANILLA flavour
|Per 100g||Per 40g serving
(2 slightly heaped scoops), when mixed with water
|Per 40g serving
(2 slightly heaped scoops), when mixed with 250ml skim milk
|Protein||76.5g (137% NRV)||30.6g (55% NRV)||39.1g (70% NRV)|
|Energy||1619kJ (387 Calories)||648kJ (155 Calories)||1012kJ (242 Calories)|
Allergens: Dairy and soya lecithin.