Stevia Sweet™ powder
Stevia is a South American herb, 400 times sweeter than sugar. It is a safe and natural alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners. Stevia has additional health benefits of stabilising blood sugar levels, boosting energy levels and mental function. Stevia also helps reduce overeating and cravings for alcohol and tobacco. Unlike most sweeteners which use calorie-rich and high-GI maltodextrin (corn starch) or glucose (dextrose) as fillers, Stevia Sweet uses a soluble plant fibre, for a healthy gut and overall well-being, which is both low in calories and has a low Gycaemic Index (GI=2).
- 100% Natural – contains no artificial sweeteners such as aspartame, saccharin or asulfame, and no preservatives or colourants
- Low Glycaemic Index (GI = 2), unlike sugar and most artificial sweeteners
- Stevia Sweet™ has 10 times less calories per serving than sugar, and 40 times lower (GI)
- Stevia has additional health benefits, beyond simply a sweetener. It helps stabalise blood sugar levels, boosts energy levels and mental funtion, and reduce overeating and cravings for alcohol and tobacco
- Excellent for beverages, baking and cooking: will not lose sweetness with heating
- Tooth friendly: will not contribute to tooth decay
- Fibre base for intestinal health.
Mixing & Storage Instructions
- One serving (third of a teaspoon) has the equivalent sweetness of two teaspoons of sugar.
- Use to sweeten beverages, cereals, or for baking.
- Temperature stable: will not lose sweetness if used for baking and cooking.
- Store in a cool dry place below 25ºC.
Contains Stevia leaf extract in a prebiotic plant base.
Contains no potentially harmful artificial sweeteners, no aspartame, asulfame, saccharin, cyclamates or high GI carbohydrate fillers or bulking agents, such as glucose (dextrose) or maltodextrin (corn starch).
Contains no preservatives or colourants.
|Per serving (third of a teaspoon)|
|Energy||15kJ (3.6 Cal)|
|Glycaemic Index (GI) = 2|
Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect, due to fibre content.