RESTORx ANTI-INFLAMMATORY SUPPORT
Are you on Anti-Inflammatory Medication (such as NSAIDs) and experience side effects such as;
- Gastric discomfort
- Concern around a weakened heart
- Renal Toxicity
Up to 71% of individuals were not adherent to their gastro-protective medication that was co-prescribed with their NSAID.1
Adherence to gastro-protective medication below the optimum level has been associated with a 2,5 to 4-fold increase in the risk of upper gastrointestinal bleeding.1
Anti-Inflammatory Support contains natural ingredients, that may reduce the impact of side effects, encouraging patient adherence to their prescription medication.
SOLAL® RestorX Anti-Inflammatory Support has 4 hero ingredients, in their optimal doses, to restore, reduce, enhance and oppose side effects cause by anti-inflammatory medication.
GASTRO-PROTECTION AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
Curcumin is an antioxidant which exerts multiple benefits throughout the body, including suppressing pro-inflammatory chemicals.
Folate is a vitamin supplement necessary for the normal production of red blood cells.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin, and teeth, as well as normal physiological function, immune system, and nervous system function, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E, and in connective tissue formation and wound healing.
Zinc is found in cells throughout the body. It helps the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses. The body also needs zinc to make proteins and DNA, the genetic material in all cells. Zinc also helps wounds heal.
RESTORx ANTI-INFLAMMATORY SUPPORT
To be used in conjunction with prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines, to reduce their side efects by restoring medication induced nutrient deficiencies.
|Each Capsule Contains||Amount Available in RESTORx Anti-Inflammatory Support|
|Folate (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate calcium)||500 μg|
|Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate)||60 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc amino acid chelate)||10 mg|
DOSE: Adults: Take one capsule daily after a meal.
For full prescribing information, refer to the package insert/product information approved by the regulatory authority. This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.References:
- 1. Ong, C.K.S., Lirk, P., et al. 2007. An Evidence-Based Update on Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs. Clinical Medicine and Research, Volume 5, Number 1:19-34. Retrieved from https://www.nutri-facts.org/en_US/nutrients/vitamins/b9.html.
- 2. Ghosh, R., Alajbegovic, A., et al. 2015. NSAIDs and Cardiovascular Diseases: Role of Reactive Oxygen Species. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, 1-25.
- 3. Meek, I.L. van de Laar M.A.F.J., et al. 2010. Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs: An Overview of Cardiovascular Risks. Pharmaceuticals. 3:2146-2162.
- 4. Russell, R.I. 2001. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and gastrointestinal damage—problems and solutions. Postgrad Med J. 77:82-88.
- 5. Dixit, M., Doan T., et al. 2010. Significant Acute Kidney Injury Due to Non-steroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs: Inpatient Setting. Pharmaceuticals. 3:1279-1285.
- 6. Yadav, S.K., Sah, A.K., et al. 2013. Turmeric (curcumin) remedies gastroprotective action. Pharmacogn Rev. 7(13):42-46.
- 7. Jurenka, J.S. 2009. Anti-inflammatory Properties of Curcumin, a Major Constituent of Curcuma longa: A Review of Preclinical and Clinical Research. Alternative Medicine Review. 14(2):141-153.
- 8. Ganguly, P. and Alam, S.F. 2015. Role of homocysteine in the development of cardiovascular disease. Nutrition Journal. 14(6)1-10.
- 9. Blom H.J. and Smulders Y. 2011. Overview of homocysteine and folate metabolism. With special references to cardiovascular disease and neural tube defects. J Inherit Metab Dis. 34:75–81.
- 10. Lentz S. 2001. Does Homocysteine Promote Atherosclerosis? Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 21:1385-1386.
- 11. Do the Prescriptions You Take Deplete Your Nutritional Status? SOURCE: DRUG-INDUCED NUTRIENT DEPLETION HANDBOOK, 2ND EDITION. Accessed on August 2018. Available from www.spectracell.com.