- Welcome to the “Ascendis Consumer Brands (Pty) Ltd ” (“ACB”) website (the “Site”).
- This Site, www.solal.co.za is operated by ACB. Throughout the Site and these Terms and Conditions, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to ACB and “you” refers to you or the organization you are representing. ACB offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this Site and any use of this Site, to you, the user, only on the basis and condition that you have agreed to, and have accepted all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here or contained anywhere on the Site.
- The terms and conditions contained in this agreement (“Terms and Condition”/ “Terms”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of products, and the use of the Site.
- ACB provides the content and services available to you on the Site, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our Site and/or engaging in any of our Services. By accessing or using any part of the Site, and/or engaging in any of our Services you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent that these Terms may be considered an offer, acceptance of any such offer for service or otherwise can only be done on the basis of the conditions set out in these Terms.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- By agreeing to these Terms and/or by utilising any of the Services via this Site, you warrant and represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
- You are prohibited from using our goods for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you utilise any of the Services in any manner which violates any laws in your or our jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- The onus is on you to maintain the confidentiality of your account details and password as well as restricting access to your computer or another electronic device, and as such, you are therefore solely responsible for any activity on your account. You shall therefore have no claim against us for loss or damages of whatsoever nature which is caused by your or anyone else’s failure to secure your account details.
- You are prohibited from transmitting any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of these Terms of Conditions may, at our entire discretion, result in an immediate termination of the Services and/or your account and you may no longer be permitted to utilise any Service and/or the Site. In addition, you shall be liable for any legal and other costs incurred by us as a result of any breach by you of these Terms of Conditions or any failure by you to pay any amount on due date on the scale as between attorney and own client, whether or not action is instituted, and such costs shall include any commission which we are required to pay to our attorneys as a result of any action taken by them.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that any information provided by you on the Site (excluding credit card information), may be transferred, unencrypted and involve:
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- The headings used in these Terms are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the interpretation hereof.
- We reserve the right but are in no way obligated, to modify or update the information and/the contents of this Site at any time. You alone bear the onus and responsibility to monitor changes to our Site.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to, or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. You shall, where payment has been made for any order or Service, be refunded for orders cancelled in terms hereof within 30 business days of such cancellation.